.

The Free State
"Man, in a word, has no nature. What he has is - history."

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Consensus: new design has kinks but is sexy

It's taken me some time and effort, some fun photoshopping and ripping other people's HTML code... but voila, the thing has been redone and I like it. The banner wasn't too hard to do, but when I made it, well, I had to change the blog to go with it. The threatening policeman is, obviously, Canadian.

Also added some links, the irreplaceable PoFo, Tom Toles an excellent cartoonist, the Daily Show is laughs, Cox and Forkum who are my favourite libertarian bigot cartoonists, nationmaster an good source of stats in any debate and 3 mates' blogs Mah-Lon, Fabio and Nui.

So yeah, I hope you like it as much as I do :-P

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good improvement! Blog looks much better now! Israeli tank and threatening Canadian cop are obviously great symbols for a free state

9:24 AM  
Blogger scott said...

The new layout looks sharp.

9:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This style looks good, its what you need for the page for the Trip.
Cheers;
WYT

5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home