.

The Free State
"Man, in a word, has no nature. What he has is - history."

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

10 PoFo Sigs!

Well, it's been almost 2 months since I joined Politics Forum, and I've spent ridiculous amounts of time arguing with dumbass idealist Communists and annoyingly credible Libertarians on it. The plus side is my desire to be credible with a kick-ass sig has inspired me to make a buttload of signatures and improve my PhotoShopping skills.

So here they are:



A few important figures to me, simple and doesn't try too hard.



That's right I'm a big ugly bird who tells you what you don't want to hear you stupid pigeon. Long live the smudge button.



Did I mention Bismarck rocks? Even if he cocked up phenomenally in the end.



Good old Wyatt.



Did this for some German nationalist (no not me :-P)



I like this one. That's right all you absolutists out there, you're all idiots. I hope people understand this sig has absolutely nada to do with race.



For a British nationalist.



I thought that was a really cool torn flag pic I found.



Did this for one of those left-leaning socialial democratic/anarchist/doesn't really know what they stand for commies.



I like this one. Those who don't know Rudyard Kipling, especially the Brits out there, do yourself a favour and click here.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

tro for wayattt!!! anyxay ton site et tres bon.

george

3:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wyatt, aka Dumb Teen from POFO. You are so young!! You surprised me. I guess I thought you looked like that old man that was shouting. HAHA. Why did you get a recent yellow card.

I hope we debate again soon. Vida Pa Ti.

9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home