.

The Free State
"Man, in a word, has no nature. What he has is - history."

Friday, January 14, 2005

Cultural Diversity in Liverpool

By the way, Liverpool is capital of culture 2008. Thereby its a time to celebrate those people who aren't WASPs and who are differently cultured and therefore don't always have our rights.

Malay Chinese



WASP and Japanese



Survivor: an ethnic Chinese refugee from Canada.



A differently-tempered black Briton of Jamaican ethnic origin.



A friendly-tempered black Briton of Jamaican ethnic origin.



Jordanian Arab.

1 Comments:

Anonymous young adult celebrity sex stories said...

Excellent. Two days before I was due to leave I cast my mind back to that fatefulday so long ago.
hot sex stories mother and daughter
stories taboo sex free stories
free erotic stories online
bondage orgasm stories
free incest father preteen daughter stories
Excellent. Two days before I was due to leave I cast my mind back to that fatefulday so long ago.

8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home