.

The Free State
"Man, in a word, has no nature. What he has is - history."

Friday, October 13, 2006

Prince Charming

I'm sure we all remember the little incident when Bush tried warm up to a certain Deutsche-babe.

However, it appears Jacquie-boy was also charmed during a meeting yesterday:



Hmm. Well at least she's smiling, though this is not what I usually have in mind by "le couple Franco-Allemand". Jacquie-boy I think is going to miss being a Prince.

I wonder if Chancellor Merkel would be relieved to stop this frat-boy stuff if she were to meet a Presidente Segolene?

3 Comments:

Blogger scott said...

I am sure Jacquie-boy will stop doing it once he grows up.

Mmmm...maybe not.

5:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um Craigy, I cant see that video! I am not aware of that bush issue w Merkel... so id luv to see it..
THe website that's supposed to have the video visays "This video has been removed due to terms of use violation."

ouch.

5:10 PM  
Blogger clearthought said...

Chriac does that to almost everyone he meets within the power structure.

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home