.

The Free State
"Man, in a word, has no nature. What he has is - history."

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Halloween Asia Party

My good Malaysian friend Sean invited me to an Halloween Asia party. Yes, I know, Craig the only white boy at these parties. Well no, I know for a fact there were at least 2 or 3 others and an Indian. Anyway, as usual with Asian parties there's a gajillion photos that were taken, but unlike most, I find myself taking a bunch of 'em and they were worth it.


Some of the few Japanese, Takka and a girl whose name escapes me, some of the better costumes.


A close runner-up in the costume-competition.




Chosen the best male costume. And it's pretty nifty. That's real pumpkin lined with black plastic bag. I tried it on, it's damn heavy.




(settle)
Chosen the best female costume, though I'm not sure about the costume. Complete with manly manĀ® in the background.




Good times!




Lord of the Dance




The ONLY picture of me, courtesy of DY.


Surreal, as usual.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home