.

The Free State
"Man, in a word, has no nature. What he has is - history."

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The Flight Here

Just some pics on the way here.

In Nice airport (old news I know, but all the more shocking):


In Nice airport's bookstore (I was there for 6 hours):

Totally unrelated to Paul McKenna's You Can Make Me Rich (by buying this book).

Some positively English weather followed me to Rome. However, we had a sunny weekend (which is the only time we have to do stuff), so all is well. Picture of my airplane at Fiumicino airport:


Oh, and on my flat's doorstep, an aqueduct! It's been around since before the farthest back traceable person in your family tree was born.


Real pictures of Rome to come.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Nice set of photos. I like the wet airplane one especially.

Where is you new place compared to downtown?

2:44 PM  
Blogger Julia Haston said...

Thanks for the pics Craig. I look forward to seeing more. Glad to see you're putting my camera to good use :-)

9:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah but what's the name of the guy who built that aqueduct? It is a nice view and I'm glad you're settling in. Lucky boy.

9:36 PM  
Blogger CJWilly said...

Turns out it was Nero.

2:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home