.

The Free State
"Man, in a word, has no nature. What he has is - history."

Monday, October 29, 2007

Craig's published in Smaart Talent

This has actually already been on my CV for months as I'd written the article during the summer (though the mag would only get published in Autumn). Incidentally, this was another little piece I'd forgotten about until the internet brought it to my attention again: a Brit living in Paris sent me a message via FaceBook saying they'd liked the piece and it really described the French situation well!

Yay! Got me those warm fuzzy feelings!

You can read the piece yourself, as well everything else in the Autumn 2007 edition of Smaart Talent. The fancy flash is good once you get used to the interface, mine is pages 154-5.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations !

Good stuff.

7:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good going, but are you getting laid?
CB

8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home